UPCOMING TRAINING DATES:
Monday, August 22 • 2:00-3:00 P.M.
Wednesday, September 21 • 1:00-2:00 P.M.
Volunteer/Observing/Job Shadowing Program:
- We accept high school and college students to learn about careers in pediatric therapy
- This program is ALL INCLUSIVE: the roles do not separate between volunteering, job shadowing, and observation
- No patient care or hands on training is conducted. All access to patients is fully supervised
- You will be in charge of scheduling and keeping track of your own hours after completing your training
- Our office manager or therapists will sign your school form ( to verify completion of your hours served
You must complete ALL criteria in order to participate in this program:
- Complete and return a volunteer application and HIPPA form
- Complete a group training course (onsite at our Waco clinic – no individual trainings offered)
- Bring a background check from your school or provide $15 to have one completed
*In order to provide the highest safety for our staff, patients and volunteers, participation in the Elite program is contingent on the background check.
Once you have completed a training, you will receive the link to sign up for hours that are conducive to your schedule.
“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time… they just have the heart.”
Through observing, volunteering and shadowing Elite Therapy Center is committed to providing educational services to the community.
You must complete and bring these forms to the front office for further training. Please fill out Student Information Form and HIPPA form, print, and bring into the clinic when arriving to volunteer.
>> Click PDF links below to print