Elite Therapy Center answers TOP questions in starting your ELITE career!
Job Type: Full-time
- OT, MOT, OTR – Occupational Therapists (Gatesville, Temple, Harker Heights, Killeen Clinics)
- COTA – Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (Temple, Harker Heights, Killeen Clinics)
- DPT, PT – Physical Therapists (Harker Heights and Killeen Clinics)
- PTA – Physical Therapy Assistants (Harker Heights and Killeen Clinics)
- SLP’s and Speech Therapy Assistants (Temple, Gatesville, Harker Heights, and Killeen Clinics)
**All applicants are required to have college degrees and are licensed to practice physical, occupational therapy or speech therapy.
- SIGNING BONUS
- Flexible scheduling
- Signing Bonus
- Professional CEUs provided and professional fees paid
- Options for multi-locations in our private clinic in Temple, Harker Heights, and specialized school in Killeen
- Fun and supportive environment
If you have a heart for serving children and families; begin a new year with an ELITE career!
Elite Therapy Center is a locally owned, private practice by licensed therapists. With a team of over 70 certified therapists and administrative professionals, our team approach promotes collaboration with families, physicians, and schools. We have five convenient clinic locations in Central Texas allowing us extended reach to serve both cities and rural communities.
Elite therapists treat onsite in our five clinics, private schools, daycares, parent day out programs, and after school programs. By setting the highest ethical standard for our associates and clients, we are helping them achieve their full potential by providing quality and comprehensive treatment plans tailored to meet their unique needs. We are equipped to establish and uphold a reputation of clinical excellence with a personal touch.
Elite Therapy Center provides benefits as well as in-house training, paid CEU training, paid professional fees, and offers a flexible schedule for caseloads.