Elite Therapy Center is a children’s therapy center providing speech, occupational and physical therapy services to children ages birth up to 21. We value the precious role parents, caretakers, grandparents, and many others take to bring their kids to receive therapy. It truly takes a village and we pride ourselves in walking the journey with all of you on your journey of hope and healing.
You can find updates, ideas, and interesting articles on our Parent Portal!
There are several key places you can find support and connection with other families. We at Elite Therapy Center value and work hard with our relationships to help others find support and useful information to help their family on a daily basis. Check out these great groups we are associated with:
- Waco Moms Blog
- Waco Moms in the Know
- Locals Love Us
- Heart of Texas Down Syndrome Network
- Heart of Texas Autism Network
- Waco Mayor’s Committee for People with Disabilities
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Heart of Central Texas Independent Living (HOCTIL)
- Children’s Special Needs Network